- Fire Warden & Fire Marshal Training
- Fire Safety Awareness Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
To be compliant with fire safety law and to ensure you meet your fire safety responsibilities as an employer, owner or occupier, you will need to provide suitable and sufficient instruction and training in the event of fire to all employees. This fire safety training should cover:
- The identification and use of fire precautions found within your specific workplace or building
- The actions to be taken in the event of fire by all persons; in order to safeguard themselves and other people in or around the premises
All training must be repeated and refreshed periodically, with the number of persons trained being to a suitable ratio of overall staffing levels found at any one time. The numbers of persons trained should account for staff sickness, holidays and staff turnover. It’s worth bearing in mind that ALL employees require a suitable basic level of fire awareness whilst at work.
Contact us today to discuss your specific fire training requirements and for any further information and assistance regarding our bespoke fire training services.