- Fire Warden/Fire Marshal Training
- Fire Awareness Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Evacuation Drill & Report
To remain compliant and ensure you meet your fire safety responsibilities as an employer, you need to provide suitable and sufficient instruction and training to all employees. This training should cover:
- Fire precautions found within your workplace; and
- Actions to be taken by persons in order to safeguard themselves and other people in the event of a fire.
All training must be repeated periodically and the number of individuals trained must be to a suitable ratio of overall staffing levels. This should account for sickness, holidays and staff turnover. It’s worth bearing in mind that ALL employees require a basic level of fire awareness whilst working on your premises.
To help you achieve this, we offer: