- Fire Detection & Alarm Systems
- Emergency & Escape Lighting Systems
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire Extinguishers & Fire Fighting Equipment
- Fire Safety & Escape Route signage
- Dry Risers
- Fire Brigade Equipment
- Domestic Fire Extinguishers & Fire Alarms
- First Aid Equipment & Fire Safety Clothing
Whilst fire risk management, fire risk assessments and fire safety training are critical features of proving fire safety compliance with legislation and ensuring the safety of building occupants, so to is the on-going inspection and maintenance program for any building fire precautions and equipment.
We therefore offer a complete range of inspection and maintenance services to ensure all fire safety systems and equipment within your premises are in full working order should they ever be called upon in the event of fire.
All installations, inspections and routine maintenance are carried out by trained, experienced and competent engineers to the requirements of the relevant British Standard guidance or better. Each routine service visit will be booked in by our engineer with your approval and all necessary certification will be issued after each service visit.